I am new to the whole BLOG thing so bare with me. Let me start off by telling you a little about me.
My name is Rachel and I am married to Tim also known as "Cheech", "Timmy", "Shithead" and a number of other things. We have been married since July 7th 2007.
We have a little girl named "Kaleigh Rae". She is 7 months old today. She is the reason I am starting this blog. I want to post Kaleighs achievements here for all my family and friends to see.
Here is a little update.
She rolled over for the first time Feb. 21. It was a Saturday and we were at my mothers house, while Cheech was out of town. Cheech was in Georgia with his dad "WILD BOAR Hunting"
Then days later I noticed that she FINALLY cut her first TOOTH. It was so exciting. I think I found it on Wednesday Feb 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment