Friday was a wet and rainy day so we just stayed in for the evening.
Saturday was an eventful day we went SHOPPING. Not just the normal grocery shopping but we went out as a family. Even Daddy joined usJ. First we went to a little shop in Downtown Buchanan, I bought a beautiful Print by P. Buckley Moss. I have been wanting buy a print from her for a long time and I finally broke down and did.
Here is an electronic copy of the print.

Then we went to Sportsman’s warehouse, they are going out of business. Cheech wanted to see if he could buy something for cheap… But we didn’t find anything that was a bargain. Then we went to Logan’s Road House for lunch we had a gift card that we needed to use before they decide to go out of business… haha…
Then we were off the Sam’s Club. If you have never been, it a store that you can buy items in bulk. I went there to price out some baby items. I was shocked to find Kaleigh’s formula sooo much cheaper there. The container was 32 oz and it was only $27.00 compared to the 21 oz for $21.00 at Kroger or Walmart. Then I bought Kaleigh Bear a Baby Einstein’s Tunnel for $10.00.
Then, after the entire day of shopping, Daddy went to play poker with his friends. Kaleigh and I went to Gigi’s house. We had a lot of fun there. Auntie D played with Kaleigh in her new tunnel and then had a bath. It was a long day.
Sunday was a relaxing day. I woke up and started cleaning up the house. Daddy and Kaleigh slept in and didn’t do much. I did introduce Kaleigh to apples, not the baby food, but a real apple. I have a little passy looking thing that has a mesh bag attached to it, that you can put food in. Here she is, she chewed on that all day.
We went my Aunt Pam’s Birthday party. Kaleigh was getting a little fussy at the party and I soon found out why. She is starting to cut her second tooth on the bottom. Here are a few pictures from the party.
i love love love your blog. good idea eh?
ReplyDeletewhat a big girl kaleigh is. wow 2 teeth already!