Friday, April 3, 2009

When Daddy helps Mommy


So, I had to run out to my aunts house this past weekend to feed her dog and cat while they were out of town. They only live a mile down the road and it was getting late in the evening so I asked Cheech to finish feeding Kaleigh so I can feed the animals before it got dark out. No big deal you would think. HAHA... When I arrived I found Kaleigh looking like this.



I guess I had some ESP going on because for some reason I took all her clothes off before feeding her. I have never done that.


After I took this first picture I noticed Kaleigh doing something strange. She was blowing air out of her mouth with her tongue out. I looked at Cheech and ask where did she get that from? Then it hit me. Cheech was teaching her bad habits while eating her food.

1 comment: