Kaleigh is no longer an Infant; she is officially a young child.
Her first word was “Momma” of course, since I forced it out of her while eating lunch one day. Now, she babbles the words “Dada”, “Boba” and “Papa” all the time. But she hasn’t said Momma again.
Last week she started scooting around on the ground, I call it the “army crawl”. But the beginning of this week she started legitimately crawling. I said CRAWLING!!! She is all over the house. She follows me around everywhere. If I walk into the Kitchen and she is on my heals. I feel like she is my mop. If I don’t sweep the floors everyday, when I pick her up she looks like a dirt mop. HAHA
Any who, my dad calls me today during lunch time and said Kaleigh pulled herself up to a standing position while in her crib. The next time I write in this Blog will be describing how Kaleigh is running around the house after Abby our puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment